User Guide（The library instruction）
The library instruction
The library is free of charge.
Getting the library card
Anyone who lives, works or attends school in Matsudo City can make a library card.
With the library card, you can borrow materials from any branches of Matsudo City Library.
Please fill out an application form for a library card and bring it to the counter with your identification (EX. resident card, driver’s license, student ID). You will receive your library card on the spot.
Please bring your library card and the materials to the counter.
All materials can be borrowed for 2 weeks.
Number of materials you can borrow…
- Books and Magazines = 20 items
- CDs = total of 3 items
- Please bring materials to the counter.
- You can return materials to any of the city library. When the library is closed, you may slip books and magazines into the “Book Post”. Please do not deposit CDs in the post. Please return CDs to the counter.
- Tuesday – Friday 9:30~19:00 Saturday, Sunday, National holidays 9:30~17:00
- Tuesday – Sunday, National holidays 9:30~17:00
- The last weekday of each month
- During collection inventory
- The end of the year and the New Year’s Holidays